Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have spotted a bear lurking round the corner..............


As usual, contrary to general public view, I am bearish for this month.
Chart attached giving the roadmap that I saw in my dreams.
Target 4150----in August.
Please do not trade on this call, since it can go wrong, but it is worth having a few puts on every rise, with a broad stop loss 4750.
Thos who are bullish could do well to glance over the shoulder occasionally for the charging bear, and use tight stop loss.
Do not throw caution to the winds, since i am sure the moment Nifty goes up 40-50 points now, people start giving target of 4900----5100---4200.
It is exactly opposite to last year, when the moment Nifty fell 50 points, one could hear targets of 2500---2200---1900...I also heard a target of 900 for Nifty!!
Since all members here use charts (I hope so), use your own stop losses, and be prepared to short !!!
Suggesting a trade based on my experience and past observation -------if market rises and immediately falls on Monday, and there is a reversal, and keeps rising till Tuesday afternoon, sell longs and go short on Tuesday at 3.29 pm---if it is at the high of the day!!

No comments: